| The Living Savior Ministries
P.O. Box 35
Justin, TX 76247
| 7417 Faith Ln
Argyle, TX 76226-4467
Click here for map
|Monday - Friday
9 AM - 5:30 PM CST
TLSM's Mission StatementWe believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and that He came to destroy the works of the devil and to build His Church. We are the Living Stones in that Church as believers. We are to walk holy before our King and Lord. He has empowered us to go into all the world and preach the Gospel, cast out demons and to heal the sick in the Name of Jesus.
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
- 1 John 3:8b For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
- 1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
- 1 Peter 1:14-16 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
- Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
- Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
- Mark 16:15-18 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
- 1 Peter 2:21-24 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
About Pastor Thurman ScrivnerThurman Scrivner was born in Texas and raised in a great Christian family. In church since birth, he was raised a Southern Baptist and became a Christian at the age of 11. Just an average Christian growing up, attending church services, and Bible studies, he returned from a tour of duty in Vietnam, from 1964-1965, and went to college to study engineering.
Upon graduation, he secured a position as an engineering instructor for Braniff Airlines, teaching the systems on four-engine jets to pilots and engineers. Following this teaching career, Thurman became a commercial pilot and flew for Seaboard World Airlines, out of New York City, and for a German airline while living in Germany . After the German carrier filed bankruptcy, he came back to the U.S. and became a simulator instructor for American Airlines. One year later, he went to work for a large corporation as a regional engineer, designing equipment and managing building projects all over the country and abroad.
During his 29 year tenure with them, Thurman also served as a Bible teacher and deacon and held many other offices in his church. Then the Lord "promoted" him out of the work force and catapulted him into the ministry full time. Thurman teaches God's Word and the promises given to us "... that with all boldness they may speak Thy Word, by stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus".